- Handling export/ import air/ sea shipments.
- Cost generating from agents/vendors.
- Co-ordinate with OPS team to handle at terminals with handling instruction.
- Handle incident management and customers inquiries, complaints, claims follow up.
- Verify credit terms and credit status, and coordinate with departments concerned on related issues.
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarding team with smooth handling
- Control team’s KPI and report to Leader.
- Working closely to SOP set out by Management
- Handling other tasks assigned by Management
* Specific job duties will be discussed during the interview
Skills & Behaviors:
- Bachelor’s Degree or college Diploma in a business field such as economics, supply chain management, operation management.
- Knowledge of local and overseas forwarding regulations
- Good understanding on market trend and demand with commercial mind.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Good presentation, negotiation & problem solving skills
- Careful,dynamic, hard working and honest.
- Good command of English and Computer/ office software skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Law;
- Work in clean, professional and friendly environment;
-Yearly annual leav